Sunday, November 14, 2010

will be fine...

Now is waiting for my second last paper on Monday...
yeap...Just hope faster coming and finish it...then can go back home again!
erm....I really don't like the feel of "pain" within this study moment~
ya..No matter how,every hard moment will pass oso~
after monday,left only my last paper on 23rd of November...
Then everything in this sem comes to a conclusion!!!
It's seem like quite short in this sem...maybe have a lot of holiday~

errrr...Now I m starting to think and plans for my holiday~
four weeks holiday...actually not much time only~
After my Kuantan trip then I should starts to get some part-time job to earn some money for my next trip!
Then need to think properly and settle internship stuffs...
erm...this is the things makes me feel "headache" the most!
Just hope can enjoy this coming holiday as well as possible~

still have some other things...errr...
Not really want to think about it...
Maybe just wait finish my exam 1st..
then everything will be fine!

I really feel e.m.o in these few days~
Not feeling well and tired..
Just try to control my emotional and don't influence other people~
ya.I will be recovered after these few days...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment