Friday, November 19, 2010

last paper~

Keep rushing for my last subject "Advanced Manufacturing Process" in these few days...
Omg...It's consists a lot of processes need to study...Really many oh!
My hand and brain feel very tired now!
Feel a bit regret that wasted my time on Monday and Tuesday...
Anyway,I can't grabs the time back anymore~
haizzz...=.=

erm...now try to think back about my emotion on that day...
I admits that too impulsion on that thing already~huh!
when we are feel angry then better don't make any decision and talks to some one
It can avoid some unhappy things happening...

And I've failed again angry wv some one more than one day
I think less than half day...
Really feel tired when angry with somebody!
So...just try to forgot about it!!!
Since I can't changes anything on it~

goodluck for my last paper!
Just hopes can finish memorize all those things in these 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment