Monday, November 29, 2010

♥eat well.sleep well.everything well@HoMe♥

yea...just starts my holiday for few days already...
What I've done for this few days???

keep looking for some part-time job to fill in my time
but still get nothing yet!haizzz...goodluck for myself lo~

then need to settle my internship stuffs in this holiday
This is a most "mafan" things also...
At first just wanna stay back at Ipoh for that
coz can save money and stay at home also
But my mum keep calling me try to find some others than Ipoh
That means is Penang lo,coz my uncle stay at there oso
So I will try to apply for two locations then only decide later on...

After that,need to ask detail for my SSPN account also...
coz got some problem on that~

erm...some more next plan is "keep fit" lo
haizzz...coz ate a lot in Kuantan already
and found myself oso looks more "round" than last time..haha
Especially my face...huh...@.@
Must starts to do some exercises already

Then I've decided to cut my hair and maybe will dye it too
Actually feel like want to cut it short
but still don't have a courage to make my hair become short!haizzz...
Maybe see later how lo~

Still planning want to go some where during this holiday
Feel like want to go Kuala Selangor...
hope can succeed my plan lo~
Now just wait to get some job 1st then only decided the exact date to go there!

Life is keep going on!!!
So don't think too much!Just try to look forward>>>
Now really enjoy my life to stay at home...
Somehow sometime is boring
But I really enjoy it~~~
Can eat well,sleep well,and everything well=)♥
haha...want to start "bow" drama at home lo~

No comments:

Post a Comment