Monday, November 29, 2010

dot.dot.dot.one month sem break.

aiksss...starts feel boring to stay at home already~
Just try to find out something to fill up my time
Finally,I got a job works for weekend...continuous works for coming 5 weekends~
erm...better get nothing la...

Now everyone starts to seek about their internship
It's the time to apply now
I'm still in preparation and searching on that
Still got a lot of question marks on that"???..."

Suddenly got a sucks feel has appeared on my mind!!!
Really suckssss!!!=(
Seriously,I really hate this sucks feel!

Now wanna starts to finish watch all those dramas that I've stopped in the half~
Just keep watching and watching...

Still havent meet any frens yet
coz some of them still having their final and some go for trip already
So just wait them back and try to have a meet lo~

haha...Now very free to blog already
Everyday eat,sleep,movie+ing...
Really feel bored wv facebook~

I hope can spend well for this one month sem break~

No comments:

Post a Comment