Thursday, November 4, 2010

rushing!

one...two...three...four...
Left 4 days then gonna end my study week and returns back to campus for my Final Exam!
wow...act time pass very fast...time flies~
Relaxed for the 1st two days d...so now totally is keep rushing with time
Really feel like not enough time for me to finish read all the needed things
aiksss...rush!It's really rush!!!
I have totally no idea on the open book paper!sigh***@.@
After finished read all but still don't know how to solve those past year questions~
This is 1st badge open book paper for this subject!haha..maybe those questions will more harder than past year one!
I already spent for 4 days for that subject!!!haizzz...
Really hope can spend more time on that~But time is not allowed now!
I think I should stops to read that~tmr must be continued with other subject~

Anyway~just try my best!!!hope can get more than last sem!!!

wow...2.09am now~goodnite=)

kinda miss something!!!really bad!!!(I always like to Fikir bukan-bukan)
I should be concentrated on my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment