Wednesday, November 24, 2010

holiday=)


yeah...Finally finished my final exam already...
feel excited now...can start my holiday mode luuu..wahaha^^
waiting for this long time ago...
feel happy coz can stay at home~My lovely home~
can far away from that "boring+stressful" place for one month
I must enjoy and spend nicely in this holiday~
Duration for one month...very short only~
I will experience this kind of thing in every semester
From starting sem,study,test,assignment,study week,then final exam...
keep repeating in every semester,just like a routine
Actually for this final exam,I've taken it easy than last time~
Maybe I had experienced it for few times
and now already "look through" on it...
At least just try my best then is enough already
coz we can't predicts for the question which come out in exam
So...at least finished it,passes it,then I've fulfilled my job as a student!
hahaha...don't cares other things already..I just want to enjoy my holiday till maximum
By the way,I should get some part-time job to earn some travel money!


yeah...yesterday after the last paper then straight went back home with my friends
Actually just passed by at home to stay one night then will depart to Kuantan in the other day
Some more my friend need to rest a while and eat some Ipoh foods~hehe
This is just a short trip for me to kuantan,but anyway...
I'm feel excited now...coz at least can relax myself after a few weeks "war"!!!
ya...Kuantan~here I come lo...
I kinda miss satay and some other foods there!hohoho~
and feel happy to have u guys as my friends~
coz always travel and go some where with me!!!
(always done some crazy things!!!)


wish everyone have a nice and wonderful holiday!!!


Sometime thought myself is a "small gas" and narrowness(means stingy)people
Especially face with someone that I really cares!
If they suddenly changes to care other people...huh...
I sure will feel unhappy on that~~~
maybe I am too sensitive and thinking too much already
coz he/she is never own for somebody...
and no one can forever treat us good all the time
I must alert and remember everyone will change with time
When reaches a certain time,they will change their target(a person)
I have met this is kind of person the most in my campus~
No forever and permanent things in this world!
I must accept this truth in this reality world!
So next time when a same condition happens on me
I hope I really can take it easy and don't care it so much!^^
If that thing is you,then finally is by urside also~No one can take it away! 
If not,I will just say Goodbye to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment