Wednesday, November 17, 2010

hate those people who break promise easily!

Why such simple thing and promise suddenly became so complicated already!
really sucks and damn shit*!!!
Actually I really felt angry!feel bad!!!
I really hate people who break promise~especially in last minute~
For me,a promise for some one is very important
If not sure,not confirm,please don't make a promise to some one!
A same person broke promise wv me for twice already...
Act not mine one person...related wv others oso...
I knew the answer since he told me like this...
It's made me speechless...spoils my mood and our plan!!!argh=.=
No next time le!!!No more already!I feel myself like a fool~

Please don't break promise wv me..coz I never forced you in any decision!
I hate this kind of people the most!
"hahaha...then push all the things toward on me and let me clean up the mess"
means 收拾烂摊子!
Must think properly before promise wv others~

No comments:

Post a Comment