Tuesday, December 28, 2010

timing~

Still in Ipoh now~
Actually I've started my new sem yesterday
But just I'm lazy and late to go back campus only
erm..feel ashamed that bring a lot problem to my friend again!
he keep calling me and tell this and that~
Anyway,feel grateful and thank you very much=)


This sem really "wan katt" one
Just starting sem then got many things need to do already
Need to face some tricky lecturer!!!=.=
And got design subject again!!!hate that!


hate to go back~not just becoz some subjects...
but the most "___" is some people there!huh,dont care la~


haha...my fren always reminded me...
you are started for ur new sem already
just try to accept the truth and don't bluff myself anymore!
Means must wake up from dreaming!hoho...sure I know that la~


I must settle something in these few days
Delay for this long time ago!I'm lazy!
always wait until last minute only got that "ohm" to do that


Some other things...
I really hate people bluff with me
This kind of people,please get away from me!
I never forgive you and get out from my life~


Finally successful went to Sungkai yesterday
haha...It's sound hard coz I have planned want to go there long time ago!
But delayed and delayed again!
Just becoz some small small reasons...
Through this,I just can say that want to find a partner to travel wv me is not that easy thing!
Some more nid to find some that really "In Step and in mind" wv me...
It's really hard!!!
Anyway,we are learned also...maybe different ppl got different point of view...


Pei yin,I really hope that we can meet a "ngam timing" person in our life soon!hehe=)
Then we can step to more far and gain more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment