Friday, December 3, 2010

smaller things~


 Today went to public bank change my bank card and renewed my account book
haha...then I got this "bei dian" free gift from the staff~
It looks nice but not I think not much use for me!!!


one...two...three...still have 3 more weeks to go then gonna starts my new sem~
it seems like very short only..aiksss....=.=
Just try to enjoy well and spend well for these 3 more weeks!^^


Recently heard many new songs and consists of few Christmas song oso~
ya...Christmas is coming soon...
Actually not much special for me
Most of these festival oso spent with my frens
If don't have any party then just stay at home lo~
Remember last year was spent this with my best sisters...
haha...how about year?still thinking about that~
Maybe held a party as a gathering ba...
After that,another new year is reaching soon!haha...time flies!


hehe...I've get addicted with a drama "义海豪情"now...
It's really nice!A touching movie~:P


No comments:

Post a Comment