Thursday, December 16, 2010

time flies=(



 Last night went to watch "Narnia" wv pei yin,kok san and coca...
Tgv cinema in Ipoh is a damn sucks cinema
Seriously I really don't like it...
The showtime of this movie was delayed for half an hours...
Really waste our time!!!

erm..My comment for this movie is "So far so good" lol~
But Mr.mong fall as sleep in the half of the movie...haha^^





Finally can meet wv moon tat already~
he is my sister's friend...
So I knew him through my sister lol..
Sometime really proud wv his spirit in doing something...especially on his study!
He was really worked hard to capture his dream~
All the best and goodluck to you!!!ganbateh!!!
Wish you have a brightness future
hoho..becoz of rain then v chatted almost 4 hours in Mc Donald
my mouth oso talked until very tired already!
But it really nice coz can meet some frens that have not seen them for ages...
hehe...I treasure the each time when we meet...


Actually this is a quite boring holiday...
erm...most of the time I'm just stays at home
Sometime hang out wv some frens and my sister~
yeap..this is my holiday!!!
But feel nice too coz can meet some old frens during this holiday
and can know more about their life in different states~
But now,left two more weeks only=(
Time passes very fast!!!huh!
(Actually my holiday left one week only..haizz)
I just extends it by myself~
Feel kinda ...sad... coz gonna to go back that "hell" soon!=.=







No comments:

Post a Comment