Thursday, December 9, 2010

MiRaClE~


Just watched this movie
Repunzel:A Tangled Tale~
A disney movie..erm..actually quite nice la..
I just found that Jusco's Tgv Cinema had done some renovation already!
But still small,crowded with ppl,lacks of show time,expensive ticket,hard to get ticket oso!!!
Seriously,I really don't like cinema in Ipoh...

Along the way that I went back home
I have realized that the Jusco plan near my house was starting already!
Finally this one became reality!A Jusco built up around my house area
So not needed to go so far to Ipoh Garden there...
It's really damn far from my hse!!!sien=.=
And I heard that Econsave want take over Emas mall!!!
wow...Emas mall become a history for many people lol!
Especially all those ppl which stay around pengkalan and pusing~
Coz many people ever worked in Pengkalan Emas Mall...
Including me!!!but it already replaces by Tesco long time ago~
Suddenly feel sad on that oso...
Can say like that:Pengkalan Emas Mall ever "风光一时" in my grows up time~





Time passes very fast!!!
My grandfather passed away almost 3 months already~
Sometime...when thinking about a people's "lifetime" in the world
It's really hard to describe out oso
That's just like some miracle thing!!!
I just feel miracle~
Because some of the incidents happened around me...
Actually don't have any proved from scientific
But if you have really experienced it,you will feel that "miracle"~


No comments:

Post a Comment