Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just found it...



Yesterday when I was cleaned up the living room
my sister just passed this postcard to me
haha...Actually it was posted to my house long time ago~
I think is around September that time
But I didn't realize it also

At 1st I thought that my friend just kidding wv me
wow...he really sent a postcard to me from Shanghai Expo
(Delivered from Shanghai to Malaysia by flight)
haha...few months already then I only realizes about this
Anyway,"thanks for ur postcard!"
As a best memory for me about "Shanghai Expo 2010"~


erm...I m very free now coz stopped my part-time job already
yea...Totally free!!!
And just now had yum cha wv wai yen,yong ling and pei yin~
en...v are thinking what we should do during this holiday 
ya..actually damn boring to stay at home
and bored wv my laptop and internet already
So everyday just find out something to fill up my free time
haha...Yong ling has a suggestion for pei yin~"A backpack trip to some where"~
wow..It's sound nice!!!^^
yeap...we are planning for that~
Hope it will success LOL:D!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment