Monday, December 6, 2010

Best Friend^^






haha...Oldtown again!next time must change location lol~
Finally I can meet up with you all!!!hehe^^
yea...we are more than ten years friends~
♥wai yen,see mun,ah gao,ah jia,pei moon,yean yee♥


Talks a lot and gossip+ing oso...
Just feel nice and hope our friendship can long last and forever♥~


hehe...we have taken many ugly photos...wow...
"可说是我们经典的照片!"
Must keep all of it properly


erm...my friend was asked me a same question in each time gathering
haha...Actually I also feel bored with this question already~
They keep asking me those guys inside my photo albums
hoho...Everything just depends on the fate la...
I really don't want to rush and just simply get a partner~
If really want,I want a serious one...So just wait lo~


No comments:

Post a Comment