Sunday, March 13, 2011

weekly post~

Don't know why recently no mood and damn lazy to update my blog...
Each time when I'm opened my blog then feel like wanna start to write something
But...I'm lazy!!!erm...Maybe nothing special thing also.


This is my third week staying here...
The day I most hate is weekend...why?
haha...coz no class and too much free time already!


ya...still have 3 more weeks to go then will start my study week le
now is looking forward to that..
coz I will go back home during that critical moment
Just waiting and waiting~
After these 3 more weeks is gonna say goodbye to my 3rd year uni life
wow...time flies!!!This sem seems like quite short lo.
Another thing is my last day for my final exam is stated on 26th of April
huhu...After that still have one week for me to rest before starts my internship


Recently feel like blank...I think I already got back to the right way~
Maybe this is good for me too...
Just life with an ordinary feeling!Don't think too much!
Just try to look everything in the most simple way~
---Play.Eat.Love.Enjoy---
~everything around me~
The most important is always treasure myself and some nice person around us~
Coz now the atmosphere keep changing  without consistently and causes many disasters happened~
So we must learn...learn to treasure!


hehehe...recently less going out to play already
coz wanna save some money for my coming trip and internship.
yup..is a good sign for me~


These are some snacks that I've bought for my boring weekend...
We just shopped in a "small market-econsave" in this ulu place~sob*sob*
Because they want to buy some daily use product and foods~
hiak hiak..they cheated me wanna go shopping or not?
then only told me the location is parit buntar's econsave...haha..funny lol~






1 comment:

  1. haha...tats ok a...my weekend is full of something i dislike..besides rest LOL

    ReplyDelete