Sunday, March 27, 2011

super duper sweet=)


hehehe...I'm at home now~
Just made a sudden decision to go back home in this weekend
Actually I should/can tahan till study week only go back home one
hahaha...but Mr.chong sudden made me changed my decision on thursday
huhu...so just goin back luuuu...
He really is a devil around me!!!
Coz always make me doing some crazy things!!!
Anyway,but I oso done the same thing on him la~hahaha
Always calling him going here and there~
I admit that I'm not a person have strong minded~
Always easy to change in a short moment...

erm...Although just back for two days only
(Less that 48 hours)
But at least I feel better a bit now
coz I already stuck in that place for more than one months le
Sometime just keep thinking wanna go back home only!!!
hehe..anyway thanks for him to fetch me back
Actually just sit "sun fong che" lol~hiak hiak=D
Thanks for your bad idea.haha^^

yup...home sweet home now!!!
damn sweet le...hehe
can eat my mom's cook and sleep well on my bed~wuwu~
I like it very very much...even though just stay for one nite only...

No comments:

Post a Comment