Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just feel super duper emo now!!!
Long time didn't write about this kind of post le
erm...Actually I can sense what's going on...
and what is the behind thing causes all of these happened!!!


Sometime,I really must changing myself...
Change to become more alert and becareful some people around me!
Change to protect myself and become selfish abit...
These are the ways to avoid some unwilling things happens


I just can say this was the bad feel and bad experience again!!!
Bull shit!!!But she really is a marvelous and tricky person...
I not sure or not really know what u have talked or done behind me..
But sure got something one...yup..thank very much!
You let me learns another lesson again~
Maybe you are attracted or such way is very powerful...
But...I really don't want to involve in that anymore~
I got my way to choose and just leave it away...
I hope ur name can totally get out from my life!


Actually I don't like to write this kind of post in my blog anymore...
but I just feel bad,upset and unhappy now~
I will recover soon...will recover in a short period
more shorter than last time!!!
coz it already not the 1st time le...

No comments:

Post a Comment