Tuesday, March 22, 2011

feeling weird=(

Don't know why just feeling weird!!!aiksss...
Hard to explain my feeling out...Just feeling weird!
Long time don't have this kind of bad feeling already...huh
I know I can handle it.
Just treat it as normal...Don't think too much
I sure can handle it well...
At least wouldn't let it repeated again
Everything will be fine after this.

Just have a looked on the calender
I've stayed here for one month already
Didn't go back home for one month le.
erm...every week also have strong feeling wanna to go back home
But I just try to control myself to stay here...
Perhaps just behave like a student...
Actually feeling wanna go back just an excuse for me to escape from here!
yup...two more weeks will reach my study week le
I sure can sufferance for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment