Saturday, October 8, 2011

.Somehow,Sometime.


hehe...I really like the sentences on picture above!

Damn Damn Damn Busy recently!No time to rest at all!
Full class from monday till wednesday...
Still have many pending projects,homework and assignment!
Then maybe gonna work during weekend...
Just want to shout out..I really tired like hell now!!!
If I'm not work,no money to travel and out of budget for my next year trip d.
So I must work to save some money.
"No money,No talk"!!!We really can't live without money in this world!that's a true saying!
Anyway,just try my best la.Just hope anything runs smooth(Especially my FYP*)
I believe that everything sure can solve in the end!
I'm always hold this kind of thinking in my mind!hehe=)

Just back from KL to attend Jessica's wedding.
And spent a lot in KL too.hehe...
Besides that, just met with some friends in kl...Just feel nice to meet wv you guys!
erm...I really like and quite impressed a story told by a friend!
I like your story very much!That's just about different stages in our life...
That's why two people can live together long last and forever!^^
It's really meaningful!....

Somehow,sometime...we have adapted and usual with something already...
That's why we will feel sad when some changes on that!It's true!...


No comments:

Post a Comment