Wednesday, October 19, 2011

work hard for my dream!


hehehe...I like this two photos so much...
They looks so cute and naughty lol!hoho=)
When see it then my feeling will turn nice too.

erm...just want to write something happy for my current life.
For those unhappy things, I just try to forget about it!

Seriously a lot of things to do recently...
Like don't have the ending point for it.

Just talk back some happy things.hehe...
Now I just planning to save more money for my next year trips.wuhooo!
So many pending tickets are waiting for me.
If not working for some parttime jobs, I sure cannot afford on that.
Sometime just feel lazy to work on that, but each time think back the money, then will change my mind d!

hehehe..Looking back to the next year calender, I take flight for each month start from Feb till May!
I really feel excited for that. But just scare that the time will crash and don't have enough money only.
So I'm trying to work hard now. Better will get in trouble finally.
These were what I have chosen for my life...So I never regret on that!hehe...=)
Cambodia, India, Miri and Kuching!....
I'm looking for other places too.
I hope my next station are New Zealand and Egypt!...
Egypt is a place which full of fairy tales!^^...hope can go there in my one life time!
My dream just very simple, hope can go any places around the world in my life time..
Is sound greedy right?
hehe..I like to make my life busy and colorful rather than a boring life!


Another thing,Thanks for those friends which are supported me when I'm getting in trouble.
Especially Mr chong coz he always pointing out my mistake and make me to change that!
I know you are forcing me to change it better! 
I can feel it and will try my best on it!...=)thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment