Saturday, October 29, 2011

.Mixed.


Don't know why? I just feel very tired recently. Tired on my mind and body too.
Maybe too much works waiting for me already. It's just like never finished one.
No time for me to do some extra things, means just sitting there and thinking some impossible things.
haha...No time for me to dream at all.

Sometime, I already feel tired. Not my assignment or homework. But is another thing.
Actually I didn't think too much on that, but currently I just feel tired from my heart.
Each time when I heard something, my feeling is mixed actually.
Not sure that's true or just like a beautiful lies.
haha...maybe think too much already.
Hope this feeling will not keep going in my mind anymore.
Don't think too much and must work hard in my current works.
No matter how, life must keep going on too=)
Just think in the right way.hehe...

Goodnight!....



No comments:

Post a Comment