Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Is October already!



hahaha...Seriously, I have same feeling with Pei Yin...
Each time when looking back to those China's photos, a lot of memories will directly come out from our mind!
It really is a nice experienced for us!
I think we never forgot it in our life!...
Sometimes, I really miss that moment too!=)hehe...

Having my one week Deepavali break.Not very free actually because full of pending works for me.
So just utilize this break to finish those works.

Feel happy that just have a short met up with Pei Yin and Yong Ling!^^
hahaha...This time our chatting topic is different already!
No more talking about relationship or some unhappy things anymore.
We are talked about future, working, healthy lifestyle, and shared some happy things within each other.
This is another stage of our life since our age are getting older and older.
We can't escape it, but need to face it soon.
So I just try my best in everything.
I believe that every hard things will be passed in a day!

Sometimes, when we meet with different people or travel to different places, sure we will earn something which are useful for our life!...
I just met an aunty during my working time, she told me a lot of things.
I think that are quite useful for me. No matter in anytime and anywhere!








No comments:

Post a Comment