Saturday, February 26, 2011

something bad!

I'm in Ipoh now...
I just made a sudden decision to go back home yesterday.
Actually I didn't plan to go back so early one
But just something was happened then I should go back home to settle this
I think that was a bad thing for me coz my laptop has broken d and sent it to repair le
Besides that, I need to wait for almost one week only can get it back
But still not sure whether can solve the problem or not
and not sure how much I need to spend on that.haizzz..=.=
Damn bad luck!!!
My save money plan totally failed in this sem..really sad!
Just wish some good thing will come over later=)
船到桥头自然直!!!
Some more, I hope that what she has done last nite which just her mistaken
Not specially done on that one!
ya...dont think too much coz I can't change anything on that anymore.

erm..something good oso...
I already woke up from that...
It's feeling better now.hehe
I just dont want that be a burden for me which make me unhappy and lost myself all the time
yup...Is time to say goodbye for that!
I swear that I wont looking back anymore....
Moving and looking forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment