Tuesday, February 15, 2011

best buddies forever~

haha...how I've passed my valentine day?
Actually nothing special oso...
Just like normal day and attended for class

Then...I just "chui shui" wv 3 guys in mamak from night until midnight!
haha...thanks for you guys!!!we are sharing our things and talked a lot...
Feel nice to have some friends like you all...
You all brighten me and provides some direction to me all the time
yup...think seriously...I really don't have more friends in my campus
but just few of you guys!haha...can say like that...actually no female best friend oso...
Coz this is an engineering campus..can't avoid for that!
Anyway, I think it already enough for me to know you guys...
Siu hou,hone shern and joo hao...wish our friendship will long last and forever!
Best buddies forever...=)
Feel better after chui shui wv you all...hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment