Wednesday, February 23, 2011

life is good!


erm...actually nothing special...but I just want to jot down some smaller smaller things in my life~
yup...everyday oso has different things happens in our life.
Even though good or bad,we must accept it also...
Sometime I feel how good I'm here,but sometime I'm not!

Few things were happened yesterday.
I want to share some nice things 1st...
haha...I've booked another flight ticket for next year to Cambodia.
wuhooo...This is my second pending flight ticket.

Then something bad is my laptop got problem again!!!haizzz...
But luckily still can fix it...but still not sure when it will shut down again!aiksss=.=

And I still waiting for the FYP industrial training reply.
Hope I can get it and know the final result as soon as possible.
If I've got it then will be free during my last year final sem le.hahaha...
All the best la!If still din get reply in these few days,then I gonna to stay back in Ipoh le.
Actually both oso got it bad and good la!Just depends on what I get lo.

haizzz....these few days keep studying wv Automatic Control test.
It's really made me crazy coz not understand at all.cham lo=(

No comments:

Post a Comment