Friday, January 21, 2011

still old like the previous time~


Yesterday went to watch "tian tian hao tien" with my sis and bro~
erm...actually this movie not bad la
But I still feel that last year "da ri zi" was more funny than this year one
hehe...This movie got few parts quite made me touching also
It's talking about how is the important of family in our life
So...we must love and treasure all the moment when we are together~
haha...Actually long time din step in Ipoh Parade's Gsc Cinema already
Since after form 6 I never been watched movie in this cinema
But it still don't have any changes..still old like the previous time
haha...one more thing which funny it was still using the staffs to call the people go into the cinema
It means that no screen there to show which room is available for us to go in
But it just use the sound calling by the staffs..hoho~damn funny rite!



haizzz...feel bad now///
I'm sick d~
feel uncomfortable and pain on my whole body~
Hope will recover soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment