Tuesday, January 4, 2011

finally back here~

Finally back to campus already
Feel very down now!!!=(
haizzz...I really hate here!
Unwilling to came back here!
Actually nothing special now coz havent start anything yet
Now just treat CNY holiday as a motivation for me to stay here~
Really sien when face those ppl that u dont like
Sometime,what she answered me will make me surprised oso
Maybe that is her culture=.=
Lazy and dirty culture on her never changed!yiaksss...(weird)
Just pretends like no eye see and dont want to care anything
I think this is better for me to stay here~
Coz this suffering moment will end in a day!!!

Sometime feel myself really useless one
Just came back here for 1st day then starts to miss home and miss my hometown already
haizzz...like my fren: "You need to go back campus graduated for ur degree!
You should do that!haha...sure I know la~ "

yup...just try to think positive in everything!!!
Be happy and enjoy our life
Treasure the people and all the things around us
coz life is out of our predicted~
So must play and try everything while we are still alive~

Feel damn tired now
very very tired
yesterday waked up at 6am then driven back to usm
after that straight went for class
cleaned up my room
then went for badminton
haha...freaking tired but not sleepy!


No comments:

Post a Comment