Monday, January 10, 2011

Finally......


 My best buddies here and Joo Hao's fren from KL and kuantan~

 Actually lazy to blog recently...but just simply write something~
Finally I went for "tao" already
But I've a bad experience here..so no next time lo!!!

 Then heading to Penang and visited to Toy Museum~
But I think no next also..hehe...visit one time then enough already
Why I want to visit there?
haha...coz just reminded by a fren
He has asked me got any nice places in Penang?
Have u visit to all of that?
ops...Seriously,I really not sure about that.
Then he told me all those places that he ever been there~
I have studied here for 3 years d...but not really know here~


After that went to Gurney for a movie...~"The Tourist"~(Nice!!!)
then just walk around there...
haha...we have found this Clinic Cafe inside the shopping mall
So just walked in have a try lo~
Actually nothing special..just a cafe but it decoration just like a hospital~



Finally,I have booked my flight ticket to Guangzhou!
haha...I must starts to save money now...
coz really not enough for the coming time!!!

Some more,I hope can faster get a confirmation for my internship!
~~~All the best~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment