Saturday, January 15, 2011

hopefully can get it soon~







Sing-k in 1st Avenue Red Box(another new shopping mall in penang)
Actually they accompanied me went to attend an interview for my internship job in Bayan Lepas...
haha..coz I never been there oso..so v reached there by using gps~
Thank you very much to you guys!!!

After that,we went to singk at red box
Since this is a new red box in 1st Avenue..so it has promotion for the buffet!!!
yeah..really feel good after shouted for 6 hours inside the K-room!Feel relax abit d~
hahaha...my fren keep laughing on me when we are sing the “geng gor gam kok"!!!
coz everytime when it turned to me...it oso same as my feeling now~

Sometime feel luckily that have u guys to alert me all the time and provide some ideas to me
If not...I'm sure lost my direction already~
Thanks you guys!!!best friend forever=)
haha...I think my campus's friends can count by fingers only
So...I treasure you all...at least v are happy when hang out together~

Now everyone busy to find their internship company
I m in the same situation oso
haizzz...feel trouble when making some decision!!!
Don't care la..after KL trip only think abt that
Hopefully I can get the company which is in my expectation~
hope can faster get it then nonit to "fan" liao~

After start the new sem for two weeks...
I have tot properly on sumthing
I feel tired actually~
So just let it go...this is the best way than others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment