Thursday, January 6, 2011

❤°●ღღ ●°❤♂all the best to everything=)❤°●ღღ ●°❤♂


Now is the starting sem only
erm...actually is second week already
I think will start busy after this week
But quite boring now!!!"sien dou sei"!!!
I feel myself like no mood to study d~
Starts to feel bored on the things that I'm studying
Sometime,I'll think abt that "if I'm taking for the art subjects,then nonit to so suffering now"
haha...everything is too late!this maybe just a lazy student's thinking only!


Just stayed here for few days only
Starts to miss home and feel like want go back when the weekend is reached
wow..."zhen de mei yong!!"
before I was came back here
I've asked my mum and see whether I can stay here until CNY holiday
haha...maybe the distance too near already
Always gv some excuses for myself to go back during weekend


erm...But I think maybe can endure until CNY holiday ba!hehe


Today just got a called from a company in Penang 
and call me for an interview in next week
erm...Feel abit "gan jeong" lo~
Still not sure can get or not la...but just go for have a try lo 
Actually I hope the most which can stay back in IPOH
Coz my home,my family and friends all there!!!
But still can't get any reply from Ipoh companies yet=(aikss!
Just try my best for the next week interview!!!


❤°●ღღI kinda miss my home,my family and friends!!!see you~ღღ°



No comments:

Post a Comment