Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a tired Tuesday~



After a badminton from 2smtg-5pm
Then continued with tennis practice~
huh...I really feel very tired now!
Feel painful on my whole body~
But it's really nice for me...
coz can have a sport and some more can keep fit oso...haha=)
ya...had a joyful day with my coursemates!!!

Actually still have many things need to face in the coming few weeks
Thursday:A writing test for English and Kalah Mati for Tennis
haha...After this,then I will end my tennis in this sem
Finally...it's gonna to be end~yuhooo...coz I dont really expert on that
Sometime make me no way out on that~

Monday:Has a listening test and Manufacturing presentation

Then in the coming few weeks...maybe still got another two tests
and a English interview~
hoho...then coming to finish my 3rd year 1st semester LOL...


erm...but one more sad thing...I had spent RM158 to repair my car
haizzz...bad...very poor now
And my laptop seem like "Sot Sot" already
Coz the time of the clock keep lacking and like jam down d~:(((
Feel bad,hope everything will fine again~


No comments:

Post a Comment