Saturday, September 18, 2010

again!@.@

Recently that bad feeling come back again!
I really hate that kind of feeling...Just hope it get away from my life...
That feeling make me get lost myself~huh...I must awake now
After learn through one's personal experience,I totally know about the reality of life!!!
Ya...holiday end already...start over again my busy study life...
Maybe that's good for me...no time to think other stupid things~

Damn bad luck today!
Just feel so bad...coz something happened!
haha...like my mom said:人衰有条路!!!Really bad=(
When that incident was happening,I just like blur and standing there!"stupid lol"
haizzz..anyway,it was happened already...was passed already...
yeah..Instead of play(eat,travel+++),I must start to work hard after this holiday..Just a promise for myself..

haha...actually still have many undone works waiting for me...
But I really no mood to do now
coz my brain like totally jam and stuck already~
so just stop it for a while~hehe,maybe wait after back only continue to do it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time flies...everything keep changing with time...
Feeling,point of view,thinking,maturity...and etc...
No matter how we change,at least that's good then enough already
Don't hurt people around you,especially some one really sincerely treat on you

But sometime,I really HATE some "Mean person=Villain"(小人)which keep doing and talking many things behind of me...Please,get away from me!!!
If you don't really understand me and don't give any opinion on me to other people
Coz you unqualified to do that...You are a real bitch!!!

2 comments:

  1. just be calm and enjoy the current moment.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...sure,I will enjoy my current moment becoz that just a small little thing in my life!
    I wont let it happening again~

    ReplyDelete