Saturday, September 18, 2010

Can I make the time flow back again?


S.A.D 

wow...my mood is totally feel down now
coz left two days only then my holiday gonna to be ended already!
Feel lazy,down,sad...haha...coz a lot of works waiting for me to finish it...
I really hope that can make the time flow back to the beginning of holiday... 

Some more got many things happened in this short holiday~



Really hard to explain my feeling~Miss everything here!


Just had a nice meet up with yong ling and pei yin~
yeah...take care well and see you all during the next holiday LoL~


Some other things...
Feel happy that some family's personal feeling disengaged already
Just becoz something happened then made everything well~
Something that I found the most important is "Forgiveness"
With this,then we can look open and solving many problems

No comments:

Post a Comment