Tuesday, September 21, 2010

back here...

First day at usm after holiday...erm..nothing special
But a lot of works waiting for me to finish it...
A lot and a lot...tests,assignments,presentation...
haha..one more make me trouble is tennis
After back from Raya Break then v have competition "Kalah Mati" btwn each other
Actually this is one of the activities involved in the course work marks of tennis
huh...I really feel tension on that~@.@~coz like "half fill water in a pail" only!
Some more my english subject got another interview session...this is my "weakness" also!
hope it can pass faster LoL!!!


Actually feel tired now coz wake up early in the morning to drive back here
After that straight went to attend classes...
Then went to badminton again to warm up myself..coz two weeks didn't do exercise already
some more feel a lot of things burden me oso..so just had a sport to relax myself...
yeah...sport can make me to get away some trouble things!
Especially when I feel confusing and disorderly ~


Suddenly got an angry feel in my mind!
Just don't know why?just feel angry~
Maybe I should take some time to put it down!


haha...have something wanna to share here~
After heard some stories from my fren
About he love a girl for 4 years already
But finally hurt by that girl and knew the reverse side on her...
It's really is a big injured for him~haizzz...
aiksss..sometime this kind of thing really more complicated than other things..
But after hurt one time already then must awake from that!!!All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment