Thursday, April 14, 2011

@.@

OMG....this time study week more worse than last time de...
haizzz...Although just got 4 subjects in final..
But the schedule quite packed in 1st week!
This study week really made me crazy and dizzy!!!
Feel myself like over read already..everyday from noon until midnight..
Still feel like can't finish to read all le...feel like really not enough time!
What can I do???haizz..very very tired now!
Maybe I'm too lazy in this semester...skipped too much classes..
Totally left over behind!shit la!!!

Automation Control-Totally no idea on this subject...wait die lo!
Industrial Engineering-Open book paper(haha...I've experienced b4...HARDER QUESTION)
Operations Management-Memorizing and calculations+Toyota History!!!
Operational Research-Like Mathematics...Calculations...But too much formulas already!!!!


I don't have any high expectation in this semester...
Just hope can maintain my CGPA only!!!Just maintain it until my graduated!!!
Don't drop...Please!!!


Just study and try my best!!!=D
No matter how hard the moment, it will pass oso!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment