Wednesday, April 27, 2011

huhu...holiday starts!

 lecturer's farewell party~

 Manufact Dinner~

 Tooling Design Final Presentation~

 Chap goh mei at kek lok si~

 Tao and Toy Muzium wv Joo Hao's frens~

 !st Avenue buffet and singK~

 Shop at KL wv my best best frens~Like*

 Yum cha wv kim yean..once in a year~

 uss1 gathering~

 My best sista!!!!
From primary school till now~

 hahhaha...this one funny!Buddhist Club Campers...
Those are from Kampar one..long time no see d~

 Pangkor trip wv family~
 Coursemate's hse bbq party~

 Inokom industrial visit~

haha..my best coursemate and sharin a same senior's note wv me!
He is good!really!hehe=)
Always help me when I'm needed in help!


 erm...just refresh back what I've done last few months...
It was fast but not much things happened...
coz didn't go for any trip to some where....
Just trying to thinking it back!
Photos just like some good thing let us to review back something
It's special!!!That's why I like to take photo..haha=)


Thanks for everyone that ever appearance in my life
and bring those happy memories for me!
Especially in my uni life...
Siu hou, Joo Hao, Ching Theng, Hone Shern, Ong Loong~
You guys really help me and guide me a lot~
Thank you very much...


ya...really time flies...already finished my 3rd year study life.
But at least not in vain for my three years study life here!


haha...how was my next half year life?
Very simple...
Just hope everyone and everything goes well and travel to more places!


LOL....yesterday felt touching by few sentences
erm.....my heart really felt so touch when heard that!haha
thanks again...thank you!=D
U make me feel my life is good!!!


huhu...happy holiday now~
My target for these four months...
>Work my best in industrial training
>Earn and save more money to travel 
>Waiting for my Guangzhou 9 days trip!hehe=)
>Plan to join 30 hours famine again,damn miss pei wen and ying qian!!!
>Hope can go other places oso~
>Malacca and Muar trip...
>Keep fit!!!
hahaha..more and more!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment