Wednesday, April 6, 2011

accident!

huh...I had a bad day last night!!!
Very very bad!!!
I got an accident around Nibong Tebal there.haizzz...
Hit with a motor..that is an Indian guy!huh=(
Quite terrible coz he called around 10+++ came together.
After went to clinic then he called us fetching him to some where
huh..really terrible just now..made me sweating!
Luckily got ching theng and siu hou wv me that time.
Actually I feel frightened and tears is rolled around my eyes already
But...Just tried to control myself in a calm condition.
erm...at least I was settle it...and my car just spoiled abit
that Indian guy just skin trauma and small matter on his motor only~

I really feel sucks on that moment...
coz left two days then can leave this sucks place and going back home le
I shud have a happy and excited mood now...
But I'm not just becoz of that accident...damn bad!!!=(
Just take it as an experience..but it's bad for me.

Suan le..anyway...at least "money can stop disaster"!!!haizz...
is preparing to pack my books and notes to go back home and start my study week le!
yup..can leave away from this boring and foodless place le~
Sometime I really hate here actually!!!
But no bitterness and sourness then can't call it as "life" le!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment