Friday, April 8, 2011

ending...


Yesterday I was went back after my lab test.
Yup...so fast!!!end of this sem already!Time flies...
Say goodbye to my 3rd year uni life!
Time Flies!!!
erm..but I found that quite serious traffic jam around pengkalan there!
haizz..sien lo...


hahahha...at home now..and just tasted my favorite "durian"!
Actually not favorite..but just long time din eat that le!hehe=D..Yummy LOL!

yup...start my study week now
This sem like nothing special...
Maybe usual wv everything already
Test..assignment..presentation..just like some normal things only
hahaha...anyway...got a lot memories during these 3 years study life
Even hard or good memories..hehe...It just made me grown up!
yeah..luckily meet feel "ngam channel" frens here!
hehe...sometime v done some craziness together!Good!
start my study week tmr
Must try my best le!!!at least can maintain my cgpa...


No comments:

Post a Comment