Thursday, February 9, 2012

Year of 2012=)

 Cameron trip with best sisters=) 
How lucky in my life to meet with these two girls.
hehe...I have wish.I wish that next time we can bring along our partner and travel together to some place.
I'm sure that's a fun trip for us.

 My family photo during chinese new year.
When my age getting older, I feel that family is the most important in my life.
So I will treasure every moment with them.

 For me, travel can cheer up and refresh my mind. So I just had a day trip to Bukit Tinggi. 
Actually not much special there, but just never been this place and just have a short trip visit to there lol.
ermmm..If next time nothing special, I think would not be went there again le.


Long time didn't update my blog already.These were some special things happened in my life recently.
Actually damn lazy to update my blog and I think my state of mind was different with last time already.
Anyway, I think that's changing to become better and better, more realistic and face the reality.


So now is another new year again!!! Year of 2012!!!
Everyone said that's the year of end of the world.
No matter that's real or not, just life positively and treasure and experience every moment when we are living in this world.
Don't make ourselves feel regret in every single moment.


I have few new year wishes in this year. But it just very simple only.hehe^^

Firstly, wish my beloved family, friends and every people beside me have a healthy and stronger body.
Secondly, I can finish my Final Year Project in time and graduated successfully.
Thirdly, wish all my coming trips goes well...hehe=)
Fourthly, can get a good and stable job after graduated.
Lastly, can meet a right person which can brighten up my life (I really hope you are the right one!)



No comments:

Post a Comment