Saturday, February 11, 2012

sudden feeling


This holiday is coming to the end.
It's the last long holiday in my study life.
The last semester is coming, after this, totally end my study life and gonna step into another stage already
After graduated, I'm sure that I'll miss the place, the people and everything that ever happened in my life.
Even though sometime I was keep repeating I hate this place so much.
But since just now we were discussing about the subject that needs to take for last semester,
suddenly got a hard feeling on my mind. I sure will miss these four crazy guys.hahaha=)
My best buddies which ever been in my four year study life.
And I know that this sem gonna to be finished very fast...
Nothing can say, just treasure the last few months that we are here---USM!!!

Sometimes, I feel that life is interesting. Everything seems like already fixed up to stick in our life.
So just go ahead for that with no regrets!!!^^


No comments:

Post a Comment