Thursday, October 7, 2010

great feeling=)


wahaha...Finally completed  my curricular activity(tennis) in this semester...
hehe..really feel happy on that!=)
Suddenly have a great feeling LOL...
Coz we have a nice "Indian Tennis Coach"~hiak hiak~
Thanks!!!
I had learned one more sport in my life~hehe
At beginning,sometime I really feel like wanna give up on that
But I have no choice coz that's one of an activity which counted in my pointer in this semester
and I want to clear my "units" in my 4 years study life~
hehe...anyway,it's ended...and at least I had learned some basic skills on tennis
In addition to give a chance for me to do some exercise=) and know some new frens oso
Thanks for everyone which ever lent their helping hand to me LOL~
aikss...today I missed out the photo session already~


yeah...I believes that every hard moment oso will pass with the time...hehe!
""Life is a beautiful challenge!!!" "^^
Left two more weeks...will be ended my design presentation in this sem
wow..Hope it will end faster
coz it already causes physical or mental suffering for me throughout the whole semester

No comments:

Post a Comment