Saturday, October 2, 2010

Few days~


Feel lazy to blog recently~
haha...Actually quite free since after the Mechatronic test on Monday...
Now maybe just left few assignments and tests to go
But still don't know the time yet


Here are somethings that I had passed last few days:

huhu...I've taken my car to repair it on Tuesday
Totally spent RM158 on that

Then...Suddenly my laptop system down and can't open to window page
The reason is a small clock battery inside my laptop use up already~
I spent RM35 to repair it...huh..Really bad luck oh
Total spent around RM200 on that~which are out of my expected one

 
This is the battery that I had changed~actually just RM6 only~sigh*
Just bigger abit that the watch battery

Thursday~Finished one tennis game(kalah mati game)
haha..at 1st I thought was one game only...NO,that is playing in a group..
Got few rounds and need to play with different people~
So,it's haven't end~haha=(

After that,I went to night market (pasar malam located at Jawi) with my friends
hehe...I ate many foods on that day~
Laksa,soya bean,"wu kok" and bought some sushi~
yeah...nice!I really miss that octopus sushi...=)


My breakfast on Friday~sushi+coffee...
wow...sound like quite weird rite~
haha..like unsuited combination..erm..actually not bad la~hiak hiak^^

haha...just simply took~my hair looks messy~
It's time to cut my hair liao...

 
yeah...just watched this movie last night in Sunway Carnival~
"Detective Dee"
Actually not decided to go out already coz really want save money to pay for some miscellaneous fees~
haha...but suddenly got a msg on msn from my friend(JH lau) and called me out for movie
A guy who keep saying "very poor" and want save money for his Taiwan trip
and keep reminding us don't call him go out already
huh...he has surprised me..haha...coz maybe too boring lol~
haha...we watched the show at 1145pm...and reach home around 3am~
aikss...plan failed...spent money again!sign*sigh*sigh*


Saturday~Wake up early in the morning
Actually still feel tired and sleep
But just can't sleep tight only~haizzz@.@


haha...I tried to search anything other interesting places and foods around Nibong Tebal~
huh...maybe too boring already~
Here are some places which I hopes can have a visited there:

 ~First~
Firefly watching~ wow...It's look nice through the pic~

 ~Second~
Big Curry Prawn at kopitiam Lim Aik Chew~
~eat the prawn with bread~ 

~Third~

St.Anne Church at Bukit Mertajam~
A historical place~

No comments:

Post a Comment