Thursday, October 7, 2010

Am I fool?

Feel damn bad mood now!!!
Really feel bad!
Suddenly got such a feeling like "you really play me like fool(=.=)"
I feel myself like stupid people
Hard to describe out my inner feeling on it...
Just hope I can get rid faster from that
I H.A.T.E that feeling...

Life have no choice!Totally agree with it!
Something even I unlike it but it always appear in my life~
No matter anything,like people,incidents or others...
Bull shit* on that~haizzz

Every semester also trouble with the design subject
I really no way and less confidence on that
Sometime feel myself like lost direction already
But anyway,I can't escape from that because that's my major study subject..haizz!
Everything is too late...No turning back anymore~just can look forward on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment