Sunday, September 18, 2011

Enjoyable four months break!--To China, to Krabi!=)

Almost one month didn't update my blog already! 
I really damn lazy on that...and seems like different thinking on writing blog after these long semester break!
Yuppp...This was a nice semester break for me...
I have learned a lot and fully utilized these 4 months.
Traveled to few places during this holiday~hehe^^
Kelantan, Guangzhou and Krabi!What a nice holiday!wow~

For my Guangzhou trip...
First time traveled so far and was a nice and amazing experiences for me!
Learned a lot and saw a lot of different things in China!
Much more different and something which never seen in Malaysian~
So after this, I hope can travel to more places...
And until now the new semester started already,
I still always thinking travel to some where only!My god,I had played too much d!

ya...new semester has started for one week already!
Nothing special feel for this time and just went back on time.
Maybe because just look through something and this is my last year study le.
So I just want to pass this year happily and peacefully!
Everything goes well...
I quite satisfied with my schedule coz no class on Thursday and Friday!hehe=)
Then I can plan for many things during my weekend!

erm...now I only realized that this world is very very big...
Hope can go far in the coming time!

Some pictures from Guangzhou!
Thanks for the planner and tour guide~Alex Yip=)...haha





 


Some pictures from Krabi!
A legendary trip!
A very very big thank you to Sin Hau coz he really put so much effort in this trip=)



2 comments:

  1. so enjoyable. don worry we still got 1 sem break=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...sure sure!I sure will enjoy my study life to the max!next year already got few plans le!hehehe....

    ReplyDelete