Thursday, June 9, 2011

sixth week..time flies~


Time flies....this week seems like passes very fast...
Yup..6th week for my intern..and tmr is friday already~
erm...In my conclusion is people there are very nice!!!=)
This is one of the thing that I feel appreciated to stay at there~
Many people are willing to teach me when they are free..
But my supervisor is a busy people..so sometime will forgot me too~
ya...will step into the 7th week...
I've not decided to extend my intern period..
So just left 4 weeks to go~
Now just waiting for my lecturer come visit me
And one more presentation waiting me~
huh..This was a sudden pop-up project!!!
Suddenly make me feel stress on that...A one week project~
Still not sure how to start it...Just try my best la~ 


After few weeks there
I totally can feel that working in a guys field is better than works in a area which full of ladies
Coz less gossips...even though they still will gossip something
But really not serious like girl fighting behind each other..
ya..It is good but I really must learn to tough on that!!!
Sometime communicate wv guys is more easy than girls..
~That is exactly true~
And girl always has certain priority oso...hahaha=D

No comments:

Post a Comment