Monday, June 27, 2011

my recently~

Two weeks didn't update my blog already...
erm...just feel like lazy to write~
Time flies..left two weeks for my practical..huhu=)))
Gonna say good bye with those funny guys lo~~~
Suddenly got a feeling..I sure will miss their sound very much LOL...haha


 Last Saturday had a simple celebration with yong ling..ohoh..
We are stepping into 23 years old le~aiksss...

~About My 23rd birthday~
 A nice present from yong ling...thankss=D...hehe

 A piece of secret recipe cake present by the below 3 guys~~~
hahahaha..thanks lol..But 1st time got a cake like this
They just fetched me there and call me to choose a piece of cake by myself..damn funny lo!
But guys are like this de la..not like tender of girls..
Anyway,thank you very much!I really feel fun and have a nice moment during my practical period~
Hope we still can keep in touch after this!^^

Yup..then just had a dinner and simple celebration with my family~
No boyfriend then just celebrated with family and friends lo~hahaha^^
Thanks the cake from my two sisters...A nice blackforest+blueberry cake!yummy=)))
And my birthday wishes in this year slightly different with previous few years..
I just hope all people around me can stay healthy and happy everyday~
And I can do anything which I like...Coz life is short!!!=)
errrmmm...then about my relationship..
hahaha..hope can have some improvement la..
anyway,just depends on fate lo~!



No comments:

Post a Comment