Friday, May 27, 2011

needs a vocation!

yup...the forth week has passed!youhoooo...
Everyday feel so lazy to move and bath after work...so so so tired!
en...I really need some vocation and feel like want to travel now...
My guangzhou trip~Really can't wait for that LOL!
Feel so excited...

And before that still have another event...30 hours famine!
yeap...my lovely frens: pei wen and ying qian~can meet wv u all again le~
Miss you Girls!!!=D
One from Singapore and another one from KL...
I will try my best to join this event every year...
It was meaningful and broader my mind too
Can know how many disaster still suffering around the world..
It really nice..that's why I keep promoting it for my frens
I wish that later got chance to join that and travel to other places~

errr...Just found that Terengganu is a nice place for visit too
Coz just saw some photos from my fren
So I will plan to go there later~

No comments:

Post a Comment